Saturday, June 2, 2012

Koscheck adding fuel to BJ Penn's Fire

Here is Koscheck interview about fighting BJ Penn:

"Me and B.J. have a good relationship," said Koscheck, "It's business, and, you know what? I like to have big fights. I think that B.J. is the type of fighter that would be a big fight for me. The UFC asked to try and stir up something. You know, I do my job well, and I went on to my Twitter account, and just kinda said, 'Hey, B.J. Let's do this fight.'"

"I don't think that fight really hurt me, because a lot of people know that it could have gone either way. Johny Hendricks is a tough kid, you know, comes from a wrestling background. I gotta give him respect for what he's done in wrestling. I thought his weight classes were a bit weaker than mine, possibly, but he was a good wrestler. He's transitioning, now, into a fighter, and he's still young in his career. I think he's got a long way to go to make it to the top. Johny Hendricks could probably win ten fights in a row and still never make as much money as me."

"I get a lot of hate. Not only by other fighters, but, obviously, the fans. What's funny is, I play 'em all like a riddle. I'm the guy that's laughing, all the way to the bank. I'd do it the same way. I was telling Mike (Straka), before, 'You know what? I've been real, from day one. I've never changed, from the first Ultimate Fighter till now. It's been like eight years or something that I've been in the sport. I've never changed, and I won't change. I like I've done it the right way. I did it my way, and not many people can say that."

No comments:

Post a Comment